Labels

Sunday 7 November 2010

Script

Male opens door (shot 1), and walks across the room (shot 2), stands above the female character (shot 3) and sits down (shot 4).
Male: (shouting) Tell me what you know! (shot 5)
Female: I don't know anything. Why am I here? What have I done? (shot 6)

Male: I'm giving you one chance Miss Dagger; (accent changes) tell me what you know. (shot 7)
Female: I've already told you, I know nothing. Please just let me go (shot 8)
Male: Well I think it's (accent changes again) time to say goodbye to Mr Tiddles (shot 9)
Female: You wouldn't dare

Male: (In an English accent) You just watch me, (clears throat and in a badly attempted Eastern European accent) You just watch me!

Storms off out room (shot 10) and shuts door (shot 11 & 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment